FUNKE support & services Commissioning, training, maintenance & repair
Our service portfolio for the servicing and maintenance of industrial plate and shell-and-tube heat exchangers.
Service for the servicing and maintenance of FUNKE heat exchangers
With its experienced service team, FUNKE provides extensive services for the servicing and maintenance of industrial heat exchangers.
For plate heat exchangers, our services range from general inspection to thorough cleaning and replacing the seals of the plate packages. The cleaning of the plates involves removing any organic and inorganic impurities and checking for cracks and holes. Small pieces of equipment are cleaned on site, and larger equipment and plate packages are removed, cleaned on FUNKE premises and then re-installed.
Resealing gasketed plate heat exchangers is also part of the service portfolio. This safeguards the relevant production processes as any worn seals are replaced with new ones.
The general inspection is available for both plate and shell-and-tube heat exchangers. To reduce the risk of heat exchanger failure to a minimum, we offer long-term service agreements with regular inspections. With systematic checks and regular cleaning, the service life of heat exchangers can be increased and production downtime can be avoided.
Our services at a glance
- Support with heat exchanger commissioning
- User and maintenance training on site
- Inspection and maintenance
- Repair and reconditioning of heat exchangers
- Cleaning of heat exchangers to increase efficiency and minimise risk of failure
- Damage analysis and troubleshooting
- Spare parts supply
- Inspection of plate packages/tubes to detect any cracks, ruptures or corrosion damage
- Resealing of plate packages
- Delivery and installation of replacement or extension plate packages
- Technical support with modifications
- Replacing tubes in tube bundles
- Supply of spare tube bundles
- On-site check of safety pressure switches
- Filling of sealing liquid